1.8

Boat a new Tracker 175 Combo in March 2015. I added several thousand dollars in upgrades.

Bass Pro handled boat registration and trailer registration. Title for the boat was received by the lien hold as expected, the trailer title a totally different situation. The finance person at the Bass Pro Shop in Cary, NC handled the entire case. The title was never received by the lien holder, who came after me, though I had no control.

Made many trips back to the shop and was told they will fix it. The finance person was later fired and my ENTIRE purchase file was not found. For over a year tried to get BP to deal with the situation, finally I was told they couldn't/wouldn't deal with my problem from that point on. Took 16 months to get straightened out.

Replace or repaired most of the add-on equipment that was installed and broke down. Have replaced one battery for my trolling motor 3 times due to electrical issues, windshield does not stay straight due to mounting design, seat seams tore, fighting chair pools are to short (only size they sell), had to replace boat trailer electric winch twice (finally reinstalled manual winch).

Don't buy a boat from Bass Pro ever. Upside down on boat value or would get rid of it immediately.

Preferred solution: Pay off the boat and take it back.

• Poor Quality And Sales

Comments

Shamira

As is typical of Bass Pro, comment above states that "This review is a subjective opinion of a user." This is not subjective and is not an "alternative fact". This is a true and factual account of the way that I was ripped off by Bass Pro. People can take this situation anyway that they want to but I would never recommend a boat purchase or boat accessory purchase from Bass Pro ever.

Kloee

Good morning, Mikej812013. We are very sorry to hear about the poor experience that you have had.

We would like to take this opportunity to forward your comments to our Tracker Service and Customer Service teams. Please email social@basspro.com with your contact information, boat details, and any additional pertinent information you would like passed along.

We look forward to hearing from you. -BNM

Bass Pro Shops Reviews