Toronto, Ontario

They marked a number of chains/bracelets with pricing from $1.99 to $3.99. when I went to purchase one, they advised it was per inch/clasp.

I pointed out bait & switch law. They said they are a US store & canadian laws don't apply to them. When I tried to take photos of the price tags, they took away the chain that I wanted to buy so I wasn't able to. I took some pics but not to the chain I wanted.

It wasn't about the $70+ they wanted to charge me it was about the principal. If they had marked it $70+ i would have bought it nonetheless. I'm still waiting for customer service manager to call me. Today is Tuesday, I put the complain in on friday.

Oh yeah, they sent me an email address to launch a complaint, only that address is invalid.

FABULOUS!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Manager.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Extremely poor and the managers on duty are very rude, Lack of customer service.

Comments

#1019234

Check the sign in the store and see if the fine print states per inch. Really nice chains will not be that cheap. If you don't get satisfaction, plenty of other stores sell nice jewelry.

#1019254
@Anonymous

it was a cheapy chain it wasnt even about the money, it was about the fact that they were being jerks. they had no signs.

I got an email from them saying that trhey would put whatever price they wanted and at the cash register they could change it. not sure in what kind of scam they got going over there