Turnaround Time

I bought a $99 flashlight from bass pro in nashville tn opry mills mall. When the flashlight quit working properly I returned it and ask to replace it.

Didn't want money just wanted another flashlight. They said that they no longer carry that light with there name on it but a manager and I took it back to where the flashlights were and found the same exact item with a different name on now. So the manager said he'd call me after he did some research on my light. Never heard anything back for over a month.

When I'd call they said someone would call. I gave it another 2 weeks and finally went to the store and a manager came to customer service and told me they would not trade it out because it was a different brand and since they no longer carry the bass pro brand all they would do is give me $7 credit towards a new light. That was the biggest insult I've ever seen. I told them that I would throw it away and never step foot in a bass pro again.

I usally spent an average of $1000 a month there myself and my son also spent several hundred a month also. I guess they make so much money that they didn't care about loosing our money.

Even at Christmas I tell family and friends not to buy bass pro gift cards because I won't use them until they make this right. I will use *** and gander mountain for the rest of my life since they can't just replace a flashlight.

Comments

BassProShopsCares
Bass Pro Shops Verified Representative

SvelteCommonBuzzard222, we regret to hear you have had an unpleasant experience during your recent visit to the Nashville, TN store. For further assistance please email the details of the issue along with your name and phone number to basspro@custhelp.com.

We look forward to helping resolve this problem for you.

Have a wonderful day. –ANA