I have a ccw and always carry.a while back I had built a new AR and was looking into some mounts and night vision.

I stopped at the desk and told them what all was in my case and I had a permit. this *** lady there tried to put a steel cable through the lower trigger housing, across the side and between the lower and upper. the *** scratched a new Black Rain lower. I filed a small claims court case for damages after the manager would not do anything about it.

Bass Pro sucks!!! I ended up getting an actual AN/PVS 14 from TNVC. they had a few for sale and I was lucky enough that the timing was right. It is really difficult to find an actual AN/PVS 14 that was made for the military.

it as from an overstock run from ITT in West Virginia.

It has all of the inspection reports proving it meets MilSpec.So far, Bass Pro has lost out on about $8000 in sales from me and I will never buy from them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bass pro shops manager. Bass Pro Shops needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bass pro shops manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bass Pro Shops. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ebay.

Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops?

Comments