I went to the local BassPro in October to consider using my points to in effect get a free gun.I had more that $800 dollars in points.

I stopped at the info counter to get exact amount. Was told I had $54 worth ofpoints. I had last used my card on May 9 and my points were redeemed on May 12. Coincidence?

Evidently all its takes to redeem points is the reward number and your phone number. No id is required no signature no nothing.No notice is sent via email. Fishing gear and 380 ammo was bought with my points. I dont fish and do not have a 380.

Due to the long period between the usage and my discovery there was no video to look at. The store response is someone in your family used it.

I can' t prove otherwise but no one in my family fishes.So keep an eye on you points.

Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops?

Comments

If you had $800 worth of points, that's 40,000+ pts.Meaning you spent at least $15,000 in BPS in a relatively short time frame.

Once you hit a "reward level" (every ten dollars worth) you have 90 days to use the points or you will lose them.

So if you last shopped in May, your points would have been gone anyways (unless they have changed that).This story seems a little off...

Bass Pro Shops - Bait and switch shotgun on sale for $999, rung up $1399. Bass Pro Shops "The current ad features a Winchester model 101 ultimate Field or Sporting 12 ga. with 28" or 30" barrel for $999. I called and they had the 28" on..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Bass Pro Shops - Snake Boots Review from Shasta Lake, California Bass Pro Shops "My husband and I both purchased snake boots for hunting from bass pro shop online. With very minimal use, and no visible wear on the boys we have both had..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more