Purchased a Nitro Z-7 Bass boat from Bass Pro shop Springfield Missouri in late Feburary.Boat has been in the water 7 or 8 times, almost a month ago the Lowrance Elite-7 on the front of The boat quit working.

I took it to the service department to have it fixed or replaced and was informed that they would have to replace it. It's now been approximately a month and the service technician that I have been dealing with informs me that he can't get anyone to give him the go ahead to replace it.

Apparently none of the department heads want the cost of replacing it to go against their books.if this is how they honor a warranty then I can assure you I have made my last purchase from Bass Pro Shops.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $700. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bass Pro Shops. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Ebay that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Bass Pro Shops.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Bass Pro Shops to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops?

Comments