called store several weeks maybe 6 times talked with 3 people couldn't get straight answer or the truth about a clearance z-18 nitro bass boat finally after calling manager in mo. then call savannah store again got pictures.was told it had jack plate,hot foot, pro trim,hydrolic steering.called mo.

peps again pictures didn't show any of these except for hydro steering. had time after 2 weeks of incorrect info.to drive 130 miles each way. web site clearance price 28,490 and that included shipping and prep.only extas would be taxes. store employ told me shipping will be charged on 1 year old clearance.boat was also demo and 3 ft.

long black grease spot 2 in. wide in front deck carpet manager said they would try to get it out. boat had leaves and dirty 2 chips in boat {new boat}film of dirt every where.has not been covered knobs on dash bleached out.sad when comp. gets to big and just after your money and don't give a damb about customers they lied to me and will ly to you.

I will tell anone who will listen. you have lost my buss.

and whoever don't care ki$$ my money goodby .ceo if you destroy moral and push for that $ this is what you get.johnny morris needs to see this and remember what and who he serves. the public

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Kloee

Anonymous, I'm so sorry to hear of the trouble you had regarding the purchase of a boat. We take customer satisfaction very seriously.

If you would please contact Tracker Marine, the company that sells boats within our store showrooms, they will be more than happy to address this matter further for you. You can speak with Tracker by chat on their website, or can contact their corporate customer relations line at 1-417-873-4555.

We hope this helps! Best Regards, NSK