Yantis, Texas

WHEN TO GARLAND TEXAS TO BUY TRANSOM MOUNT TROLLOING MOTOR. CARL THE SALES PERSON WAS EXPLAINING A FISH FINDER TO A GUY THAT HE EXPLAINED TO LAST WEEK HE SAID TO THE GUY.

FOR 20 MINUTES I WAITED, CARL NEVER LOOKED UP AT ME. ASK A LADY WITH TRACKER BOATS WHO HAD A BASS PRO STICKER ON HER SHIRT. SHE DIDN'T KNOW ***. AS I WAS WALKING OUT I TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER HE WAS OFF.

THE LADY AT THE FRONT COUNTER CALL SOMEBODY ELSE 7 MORE MINTUES WENT BY.

I TOLD I WILL JUST GO BUY IT SOME WHERE ELSE AND LEFT.

I WILL NEVER SHOP AT *** PRO AGAIN. I COULD FIND ONE ON DISPLAY, THAT'S WHY I JUST DIDN'T PICK ONE UP GO.

TIM HATCH

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Manager.

Comments

basspro

Good morning, Tim. We are very sorry to hear of the poor experience that you encountered while visiting the Garland, TX Bass Pro.

We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and apologize that we fell short of our expectations for you. We would like to take this opportunity to forward your comments to the store manager and our Retail Administration Team for review.

Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com and include your name, phone number, and any details that you would like passed along. Thank you --BNM