3501 Paxton St, Harrisburg, PA 17111, USA

Update by user Mar 29, 2018

BPS incident number was 180318-001174

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2018

Ongoing reference 1204301

I replied to BPS customer service as requested:

Received an email saying they would respond in 24 hours. Then I received an email saying the correct section of BPS would respond in 72 hours. NEVER received a real reply, I gave them my cell number, email address, and home address. I receive daily emails about specials from BPS but they do not care enough about a Veteran who feels they were ripped off to reply back about their mistake.

I just drove down the east coast on a fishing trip and did not stop at the four BPS I drove by. I have always made multiple stops at different BPS.

I’m very disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Tmcrowley, we would like to extend our deepest apologizes that you did not receive a response to the email you sent at our request. Unfortunately, the reference number you provided in the above comment did not allow us to locate your email in our system as it appears to be missing a few digits.

We would very much like to resolve this issue with you and ask that you please reach out to us again in an email to bpsocial@custhelp.com. Along with your contact information and the details regarding the issue, please also mention this post when you contact us again. We look forward to receiving your response.

Best regards. –ANA