If what you want is on their shelf you may buy it, if it's not on their shelf they couldn't care less if you get it or not. Bass Pro shop has excellent products, it's a shame they have Mgrs.

that do not care about their customers. If memory serves me well, without customers, you do not have a business. I was told to go home and call back to get the information I was trying to obtain standing in their store. I was in amazement that I was told that.

I emailed the Mgr. never received a response. I will continue to shop at Cabellas and Academy, they have better prices on the same products anyway.

Where are we in a time in our country when there is NO MORE customer service? Very sad.

Review about: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #813564

If they don't have something in the store order it online. If it is not on the website order it somewhere else simple as that.

It is no longer 1980 it's not a casheir in a store's job to order you an item that is not carried in the store.

You can buy anything you want on the internet it's like magic. give it a try

bass Pro Shop started out as a great outdoors store but I'm now finding that the staff actually know that customer service is not a company priority and could care less about what your needs are. I tried desperately to special order (spend my money)on a Benelli SBE II that they never could keep in stock.

After three times being promised a call by floor sales staff I complained by email to the store manager whom never emailed back. Do yourself a favor and buy online and or places like Dicks Sporting Goods which has super customer service.