San Bernardino, California

This was a letter I wrote to Bass Pro Shop..Lets see If I get a response.

I decided to send an email before I post to this site: http://bass-pro-shops.pissedconsumer.com/. Let me begin by saying I have enjoyed shopping at Bass Pro Shop for several years.

However, my most recent experience has been horrific! I recently purchased a gun. I decided to go to Bass Pro shop to transfer the gun from a friend to myself. My initial visit to Bass Pro Shop began for this process was on January 2, 2012.

I was given instructions as to what type of proof of residency was need. I returned five times to you store and was given different information on five separate occasions by your staff. I made several visits to DMV and Triple AAA on the advice of your staff. I also made several trips to your store and took time off work to run in circles to obtain appropriate "proof of residency".

I finally received my gun on February 16, 2012. I made a verbal complaint to the manager on site and was told he would contact me at a later date. Manager contacted me and informed me that he calculated my gas and it was calculated at $10.00 therefore I was going to be given a $10.00 gift card for my time and gas! I was insulted at the fact that this staff member felt my time and money is worth $10.00!

I would have appreciated a larger amount and a sincere apology for the lack of consideration and knowledge your staff displayed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Gift Card.

Comments