1.4

I went to bass pro garland to buy a new boat. The staff at this store will say anything they think you want to here.

They have no follow through and did not deliver on a single thing they said they would. Not one. The worst part is that not one person their cares. They don't care if you go somewhere else to purchase a $28000 boat.

They don't care that their lack of service turns customers away. I have a credit score of 700ish and can purchase a boat from anybody. I chose to do business with bass pro because I liked the tracker boat that I was going to buy.

The employees of bass pro made the decision easy. I will never shop at bass pro again

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Kloee

Anonymous, I'm so sorry you had a poor experience with the Tracker Showroom in one of our retail Bass Pro Shops. We strive to provide the best experience in every way, including with the vendors in our stores.

We ask that you please contact Tracker Marine at 417-873-4555, or contact us (Bass Pro Shops) at basspro@custhelp.com. Please include your name, phone number, and a brief summary of the occurrence, and we'll be glad to look into the matter further.

We hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards, NSK