8.5K views

My receipt did not provide the pass code to complete the survey or at least did not show where it was and the clerk made no mention of the survey. I could not complete the survey.

I wonder if anyone can complete it and you save money. I am extremely disappointed in Bass Pro Shops. I thought you were better than this.

I will probably not consider Bass Pro Shops in the future simply because of your poor process of taking the survey. If this is part of encouraging customers returning to Bass Pro Shops, it was in fact a complete failure.

This person wrote the review about Bass Pro Shops. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bass Pro Shops to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ebay. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bass Pro Shops bass pro shops survey for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

no, no

mike inn fishing was very helpfull

Survey wouldn't accept my transaction number (23380) said must be numeric. What?mike

I was at the Manteca store the other day and Ken P. helped me look for an item.

He was very knowledgeable and helped me a great deal.

He is an asset to your business. I will be back!

David

Townsend, Georgia, United States #1333269

Sale man was very helpful and knowledgeable. I was served by Isaac and I guess my number was 0037084318202. Would like to sign up for the $500.00 gift card.

Thanks.

Forest City, North Carolina, United States #1328493

I checked my receipt and I can not fine a code

I just completed a survey online with no mention at the end of chance for the gift card!! Only leave your info if you want contacted!!

BS!

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1323276

bass Pro Shop the best y love they have averything i need and good servers

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1318970

During my visit to this store in Orlando,FL , me and my nephew were followed in the store which was racial profiling, the gentleman following us tried to make it seem that he was a customer but it was very obvious, he even followed us to check out and purchased a soda , we were in the store for at least 1 hr 1/2 , besides the fact that I was in a handicapped cart it took all I had not to expose him

this survey was misleading. Had nothing to do with my experience at Bass Pro.

This will be sent corporate and will not ever do it again. this sort of activity should be illegal.

Shame on BP for allowing this to be attached to their good name. lost your luster.

Emily at register in Foxboro was great.

Mountain View, California, United States #1303191

Where is the SURVEY???

Forsyth, Georgia, United States #1303027

Same as most comments below. No survey.

Sorry Roy Wimberly Sr at the Bass Pro in Macon, Georgia. Great service by him. Bass Pro, if you don't do something about your online presence, you are going to fail.

I personally now use Cabela's when I need to purchase something online. Still love your in store shopping in Macon, Georgia because of folks like Roy and Jared, in the gun department.

Cleveland, Georgia, United States #1302208

There is no Bass Pro survey, is this a joke. All on Bass Pro.

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1300351

could not find survey either, total waste of time. won't be back , prices *** high anyway.

Pasadena, Maryland, United States #1299791

did not find the survey anywhere

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1299431

I am also having a very difficult time finding the survey for the possibility of winning a $500 gift card

Woodsfield, Ohio, United States #1285999

Sorry Jackie Dockery in camo at the Severville Exit on Rt 40. I tried to fill out survey to no advail on internet.

Thanks for your service and going into the back room and searching for what my brother in law and I ask for. When I come back thru the area I will stop just to tip you, Thanks again Jackie, I,m sorry

My wife and I had a wonderful time, with your man Richard, his people skills were the best Ive seen in a long time, my wife and I both bought new Bows we spent 1500 Dollars in your PX store and loved our time in your store and will highly recommend it to our friends and family in the future, Thank you, Dennis Clarke.

Hebron, Indiana, United States #1278659

someone said there was no store numbers etc. There is on the very bottom of receipt.

If they were on the right sight, there is a picture of a receipt on the page, showing you where the information is. sorry they had such a bad experience.

They must have been on the wrong site. I had No Problem doing the Survey.

Tatum, Texas, United States #1276792

was unable to get the survey for 500.00 gift card drawing bought a new boat last year from basspro and drove 200 miles just to buy fishing lures from your company I will no longer spend my money with you people