SO I ORDERED SOME OAKLEY SUNGLASSES ON LINE THRU THE 4 MONTH PAY PLAN, THE WEBSITE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT 3 WEEK WAIT FOR DELIVERY, I PAID FOR OVER NIGHT SHIPPING AND THAT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY.A FEW DAYS PASSED AND I GOT AN ORDER CONFIRMATION LETTING ME KNOW THE ORDER WAS SENT TO OAKLEY AND IT WOULD 2-3 WEEKS.

I CALLED TO FIGURE OUT WHY AND ENDED UP TRYING TO CANCEL THE ORDER. I WAS TOLD A RETURN LABEL WOULD BE SENT WITH THE GLASSES AND THAT WASNT DONE. I HAD TO CALL AGAIN TO GET A RETURN LABEL AND IT STILL NEVER CAME. I ENDED UP TAKING THEM TO A STORE OVER AN HOUR AWAY TO RETURN THEM, I HAVE A RETURN RECEIPT AND WAS TOLD THE RETURN WOULD BE DONE AND MONEY BACK ON MY CARD.

THE RETURN WAS NEVER SENT TO MY CARD. NOW ITS MID OCTOBER AND I STILL DONT HAVE ANY ANSWERS, I STILL GET CHARGED MONTHLY FOR THE 4 MONTH PAY. IVE CALLED 8-10 TIMES TO KEEP GOING OVER EVERYTHING AND GIVING THEM ALL THE INFORMATION TO TRY TO GET MY REFUND SINCE I DONT EVEN HAVE THE F’ING GLASSES!!! I WILL NEVER SHOP AT BASS PRO AGAIN.

SO SICK OF THE BS I GET FROM CUSTOMER CARE, WHICH IS A JOKE!!! I REALLY HOPE THEY DONT RUIN CABELAS NOW. SO, FOR ANY CUSTOMERS WHO READ THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

GO TO SCHEELS, SPORTSMANS,***….ANYWHERE BUT BASS PRO.

Review about: Bass Pro Shops Shipping Service.

Reason of review: ALL OF THE ABOVE.

I liked: How easy they take your money.

I didn't like: How hard it is to get your money back.

Comments

BassProShopsCares
Bass Pro Shops Verified Representative

It is unfortunate to hear of your poor customer service experience with Bass Pro Shops.We are committed to providing the best possible service to our loyal customers.

We are happy to assist you with the recent issues you have encountered with this order and ask that you please contact us at basspro@custhelp.com for further assistance.Have a wonderful day- AA.