Grapevine, Texas

I took my Tracker Pro175 boat in for warranty work and to have a new Lowrance depth finder installed. Albert (service Mgr) quoted me a price for the work. Install new Elite 7 HDI and move the X4 to the front of the boat install on the troll motor, the Est cost $450.00.

I was told to remove all my equipment from my boat because Bass Pro was not responable for anything lost ao stolen. when I showed up on Satutday both of my depth finders where mounted in plain sight. i took both off the boat went inside to find out why the where on the boat and was told that they had not had any problems in tow years. that's ok because Bass Pro is not responable for any lost or stolen items. When i picked up my bost on Monday 2/11 i had to clean out metal shavings replace the electrical box cover. Albert got the invoice for the work and it saw $800.00, I asked him what happen to the $450.00 price he quoted and he informed me it took them longer to do the work so I got screwed. He do deducr $100.00 off the bill but that's still $250.00 more than the quote. I will NEVER use Bass Pro again for any service.

The store Mgr called me to smooth out the problem be he did nothing but make excuses for his sorry service dept.

• The Bill