My husband and I have been long time customers of Bass PRo shop. Primarily we shop at the Grapevine store.

This year we moved, so it's no longer convenient to shop the store. I oredered my husband's Christmas gift online and received an email response confirming my order on December 15th. Today, dec 20th, I contacted customer service to check on the status of my order because I received no further updates from Bass PRo. The online customer service rep.explained that my order had been cancelled because they could not verify my contact info.

HE said they tried to contact me on the 15th. I have not received an email,(Yes I checked all folders daily) nor have I received a phone call or text message either to confirm info or to let me know they cancelled my order. But it's all my fault...I should always verify my contact info is current...I entered all the info manually.

I can contact their credit card dept for further info I did not use Bass Pro credit card. now it's to late to order a gift,I cannot get to grapevine before Christmas, and I can't find the credit on my charge account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Kloee

Good afternoon Anonymous, we are very sorry to hear of your poor online ordering experience. We would love the opportunity to address this issue further.

In order for us to do that, please provide a few details regarding your recent order, such as the order number or the full name and billing address on the order, along with a brief explanation of the issue which occurred. Please email this information to basspro@custhelp.com. We hope to come to a satisfactory resolution for you.

Have a great day! –AA