Downers Grove, Illinois

It seems that whenever I shop at BassPro I always run into rude sales people. They really seems like they are doing me such a great favor by answering a question or directing me to a product.

I shop the Bollingbrook il store. Very rude people in the gun dept. and in the boating/electronics dept. I avoid purchases in those area whenever I can.

I shop on line at other retailers when I need those products.

Great looking stores, nice resturant but really unpleasant people on the sales floor. Maybe a little training or a little firing is in order.

Al Arreuin

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Comments

Kloee

Good morning, Al. We are very sorry to hear of the less than satisfactory experience that you encountered during your recent visit to Bass Pro Shops.

We strive for excellent customer service in all interactions and hate to hear that we have fallen short of this expectation. At your convenience, please email us complete details to basspro@custhelp.com. Please include your name, phone number, and all pertinent details that you would like passed along to management.

We look forward to hearing from you! -BNM

Bass Pro Shops Reviews