2.8

bass pro rod +reel trade-in is a big joke. Each year I go to the trade in and its the same old ***.

Few rod select in the rods I was look for, so the rod certificate I received for trade was not worth the paper it was on!!! Two years age my buddy and I traded in three reels to replace them with Stradic spinning reels and only one was in stock, the first day of the trade-in. About 10% of the stock hangers were empty. I've been watching the Bass Pro store in Maryland go down hill for the last 5-6 years.

I'm done with that place, plus its cheaper on the internet and in most cases free shipping. Very dissatisfied!!!!!

February,2017 J. Belcher

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Trade-in.

Reason of review: stocking and pricing.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Selection during the spring sale.

Comments

Kloee

J, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor experience with our Rod and Reel Trade-In. We'd like very much to follow up with you on this.

Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com so we can follow up with you. Please include your phone number, a summary of the issue that occurred, the location of the retail location you visited, and any additional details you'd like to include.

We look forward to hearing from you! Best Regards, NSK