5001 Bass Pro Dr, Garland, TX 75043, USA
2.0

Doors open at 10 AM. Over 60 people (probably more) go to the firearms counter (big sale on various firearms).

Take a number to be waited on (42A). Takes me a minute to realize they are on number (89). What that means is there are 53 people in front of me. I stood there for 1and 1/2 hours and they had helped a total of 8 people!

When I gave up they were waiting on #97. There were only 3 people behind the counter and they were slow walking and dragging their collective anchors. The management must be terrible at the Garland store. Any rookie manager would have known to have more help at the counter on a big sale day.

You don't have to have a federal firearms license to help people fill out the paperwork, which seemed to be the biggest bottleneck. If I was dumb enough to stay and everyone in front of me stayed it would have taken until around 7 PM to get waited on. Totally unacceptable. I am not the only one that was disgusted with the service, I talked to a couple of other guys that said to heck with it.

Not only is Bass Pro Shop in Garland losing money, they are losing customers as well. The gun companies are losing money also.

Bass Pro shop corporation is losing money. A lot of losers, but I decided not to be one and left and I am never going back and will in my little sphere of people that I know I will sure tell them where not to go and buy a firearm.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Comments

Kloee

Bass Pro Shops is committed to providing great service to each of our loyal customers. We would like a chance to address your recent shopping experience at our Garland, TX store.

Please contact us via email at basspro@custhelp.com with your contact information and a brief description of the incident so that we may submit your issue and concerns to our Retail Administration as well as the store manager. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a wonderful day! –AA