My husband and I both purchased snake boots for hunting from bass pro shop online.With very minimal use, and no visible wear on the boys we have both had major failures.
My soles decided to come unglued, literally, on both my boys during the same morning hunt. Then, less than 10 days later, my husband's boots blow out a seam on the top of the foot, when he puts them on for another morning hunt. Both boots are "red head" brand, worn a dozen times, maybe. The customer service people said my boys were discontinued so they could check if it was a global problem but I could send them back at my cost for inspection.
They aren't under warranty any longer but if there was a major manufacturer defect they may be prorated. My husband's email got the same basic answer. So yeah, I'm already $300 into this excursion, let me send these oversized snake boots back at $20 shipping each for you to tell me it wasn't your fault. Give me a break.
They will never get another dime of my money.What a joke!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Snake Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."