Bass Pro Shops - Review about Snake Boots from Shasta Lake, California
My husband and I both purchased snake boots for hunting from bass pro shop online.With very minimal use, and no visible wear on the boys we have both had major failures.
My soles decided to come unglued, literally, on both my boys during the same morning hunt. Then, less than 10 days later, my husband's boots blow out a seam on the top of the foot, when he puts them on for another morning hunt. Both boots are "red head" brand, worn a dozen times, maybe. The customer service people said my boys were discontinued so they could check if it was a global problem but I could send them back at my cost for inspection.
They aren't under warranty any longer but if there was a major manufacturer defect they may be prorated. My husband's email got the same basic answer. So yeah, I'm already $300 into this excursion, let me send these oversized snake boots back at $20 shipping each for you to tell me it wasn't your fault. Give me a break.
They will never get another dime of my money.What a joke!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Snake Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."