Bass Pro Shops - Review about Fishing Floats in Bellevue, Washington
Bought floats for fishing drove all the way from michigan to Indiana.brought floats home for dishing or bobbers if you will.put night crawlers on linr with float and they sink should be taken off shelfs dose not float weighted bobbers or floats to heavy sku 033548435201.next sku 033548435188.upc,now sku 1197591.1197589. Both sizes sink receipt number store 0047 till 4706 OP no 466096.trans number 466096.date 05 25 14 time 10:49 .price for floats were 6.99 each bag
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fishing Floats
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I am disappointed in my recent photos taken at Portrait Innovations. The photographer was friendly, and nice; however he did not know how to position my family so that everyone..."
- "What occurred? I sold an item on ebay and within 18 hours shipped the item to an address in Australia as specified by ebay on my cell phone. I spent the..."
- "Did not work..i had burn on the location i used it..its works nothing like the commercial...very dangerous..see pic this is only some of the burn marks..."