4.2

I was in your store in Macon, Georgia at 11:06 and rang up by a girl named LaToya. She did not speak the whole time she was ringing me up and after she took my money she just turned her back to me.

I said excuse me, can you say thank you. She did not say thank you after going through this three time. I find this totally unexceptable, especially as I shop there so much. Can you not teach your cashiers to have some type of personality and to say thank you after the customer is rang up.

There was also another cashier standing there with her and smirking the whole time.

I find this behavior totally unacceptable. Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Kloee

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. We take customer service very seriously and are very sorry to hear of the poor experience that you encountered.

We would like to take this opportunity to forward your comments to the store manager to ensure they are aware of any potential training opportunities. Please email details to basspro@custhelp.com so that we can review this situation further. Please include your name, the store location, details and if available, the associates name.

We look forward to hearing from you! Best regards, BNM