Ordered boot online after Facebook popup for clearance sale on the boot. At $59.97, I thought it was a heck of deal.

In the past I had bought Redhead wading boots and was very satisfied with them. Boots came in reasonable amount of time and were new in box and fit well. As soon as I walked in them I new there was a big problem. They hurt my ankles so bad that walking across my living room was a problem.

Not sure if it is a boot defect or a manufacturing problem, but it seems to be either the sewing of the boot or the boot hook that is poorly designed.

Do not recommend them at any price! Mike

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Product quality.

Comments

Kloee

We are very sorry the boots you purchased did not live up to your expectations. Bass Pro Shops carries a one year warranty on all footwear we sell, regardless of brand.

You are welcome to return your item to any retail location or our Catalog Returns Department for an exchange or refund. Please include your receipt, but if you no longer have it, we will accept your return on an inspection basis only.

Please contact us at basspro@custhelp.com, as we look forward to serving you soon. - AA

Bass Pro Shops Reviews