1.8

Purchased Taurus P1111 Millrnnium 04/28/2017 1219 om receipt 932444 store 0030 Council Bluffs, Ia. Had issues with breach not opening properly and carried back to Bass Pro.

After waiting over 1 hour 30 minutes lady finally comes and tells me that I have to take to gunsmith, pay for repairs, and send receipt to Taurus to get reimbursed. I cannot send to manufacturer since breach has live round in chamber. I have wasted most of day and now have to jump through hoops to get gun repaired instead of Bass Pro standing behind their products!!!!!!!!!!!

The last three letters in BASS is the way that I was treated!!!!!!!!!!!! STORE 0030 TILL 3020 OP NO 932444 TRANS 600 DATE 04 28 2017 12 10 PM

Product or Service Mentioned: Taurus International P1111 Pistol.

Bass Pro Shops Pros: Never had problem before today.

Comments

Kloee

Anonymous, I'm so sorry to hear of the trouble you've experienced. We'd very much like to follow up on this issue.

Please contact us with your full name, phone number, details of your experience, the location at which the issue occurred, and any additional details. We ask that you send this information to basspro@custhelp.com so that we can pursue this further for you.

We hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards, NSK.

Bass Pro Shops Reviews