4.4

I purchased a handgun last week at your Kodak location. Upon completion of my paperwork the employee stated that since I did not know what color I was ( I am bi-racial Black/White) than surly I was not fit to purchase this gun.

Mind you that was highly inappropriate and there was another gentleman around at the time. I have shopped at Bass Pro Shop and very loyal customer but this was offensive and uncalled for and highly embarrassing at the time.

After a very uncomfortable experience he did finish signing off on the paper work and I was allowed to purchase my handgun, but not without leaving a horrible experience. Totally uncalled for by your employee, I have never been so embarrassed in my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Lack of customer service.

Comments

Kloee

Anonymous, I'm so sorry about your recent experience in our Kodak store. We'd like the opportunity to follow up on this matter and to forward your comments to the store manager to ensure they are aware of any potential training opportunities.

Please email details to basspro@custhelp.com so that we can review this situation further. Please include your name, phone number, the store location, details, and if available the associates name.

We hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards, NSK