Why promote versatrack boat accessories but provide no sales support or stock of any of the accessories?? I purchased my new 1860 Tracker Grizzly with the idea that I would be able to purchase the rail attachment accessories that are so prominent in the boats sales promotions.

No one at the store knows anything about versatrack accessories, they don’t stock any of it or provide a catalog or online access to purchase.

What a backwards way to do business! Get with the times Bass Pro or go the way of your extinct competitors!

Comments

I feel the same way. Could not find Versatrack Accessories online or at the Bass Pro Shop in Auburn Hills, MI or Cabella's in Dundee, MI.

Kloee

RedMarineToad, we apologize for the trouble you have encountered in your search for accessories for your boat. We certainly understand your frustration and would like to assist you further.

Please contact our White River Marine Group (Tracker) Parts department at 417-887-3832 or Customer Service at 417-873-4555 for additional assistance. Your continued patronage is vital in our growth and for that we are most thankful.

Have a wonderful day. –ANA