I order my stuff online and pay extra for fast shipping the problem is it takes 2 3and sometimes even 4 days before the order leaves there warehouse so thinking you will receive your product in 2 to 3 days its usually more like 5 to 8 days and longer when it hits a weekend! Since this has happened to me over and over i have boycotted them for most anything but they make one thing i can only get from them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I have had the same issues - shipping way too long. Do not ever return something there on line either.

Got the wrong size shoe. So they have a return form which i did. Went to where they told me to go to ship it back and find out I have to pay the 12.57 return shipping. I am totally done buying anything there.

They will be the next Gander Mountain which just closed all its stores. Bad service and difficult to work with.

ps - will not buy anything from their going out of business sales either! Plenty of good vendors to purchase from that have good customer service

So true brother. I just had the same problem ! Won't shop there again!

Bass Pro Shops Reviews