I special ordered a product (Rio Skagit Max) only because I had $125 in gift cards for BassPro, but they said they would order it for me. Six weeks later I am still waiting.

I have called the store repeatedly but always get the run around about why it's taken so long, promises to call me back and promises to when it will come in but the weeks pass and the fishing season is almost over. Were it not for the gift cards my friends and family spent I would have gone elsewhere.

Other dealers tell me they could have the same product in a day or two. I will not shop there again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Kloee

Anonymous, I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had getting the product you attempted to purchase. We strive to provide the best possible service to every customer, every time, and would like the opportunity to review your experience further.

If you would, please email us at basspro@custhelp.com, and include the retail location at which you placed this order, the date of the occurrence, a brief explanation of the issue you've encountered, and your contact information (as well as any additional details), we'll be glad to follow up with this matter.

We hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards, NSK.

Bass Pro Shops Reviews