2.6

for the second time i have had an issue at the knife counter. the first time was just poor service from the staff as we waited over a half hour at the counter and the staff just plain out ignored us.

this time i wanted to purchase a schrade knife at the counter. the sales person told me it was hanging on the shelf on the floor. i informed him it was not and he looked upset with me that he had to go look for it. he brought back a knife the was similar to the one i wanted but was much smaller.

he scanned the bar code and informed me that the display was the last one in the store. i told him i was ok with the display and would take it. he again looked like he was upset that i was going to take it. after looking behind the counter informed me that he didn't have the sheath for the knife so there was no point in buying it.

i am very upset again about the service. again there was nothing done to satisfy me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bass Pro Shops Pros: Selections of product.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Service, Lack of inventory.

Comments

Kloee

oldmanmires, I'm sorry to hear of your trouble in our store! We'd love the opportunity to address this issue further.

So that we can do so, we ask that you send us your name and phone number, as well as a brief description of the issue, including which retail location this occurred at. Please send this information to basspro@custhelp.com, and it will assist us in further handling the matter.

We hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards, NSK