Aransas Pass, Texas

First, I have ordered guns online and had them shipped to my local bass pro in the past and not only did the FFL charge go up from $30 to $50 but the customer service is the worst. Of course, I had FEDEX send me a delivery notice and when I got the email, I proceeded to call Bass Pro.

They told me that they didn't have anything for me. Later that evening I was having dinner nearby so I stopped in and they told me over the counter that they didn't have anything for me either. It's now been 48 hours and they still don't have my rifle ready for pickup...a transaction that takes 15 minutes if you know your job...I should say I have a CHL which means there is no further background check required by law and also speeds up the process.

I am a fairly patient person but this is concerning and may warrant contacting someone at the ATF.

Who knows what these peole at this store are doing with incoming firearms when they come in.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Kloee

Good morning, anonymous. We apologize for the delay that you have encountered.

We would like to take this opportunity to forward your comments to the store manager as well as our Retail Administration Team for review. Please email us at your earliest convenience at basspro@custhelp.com. Please include your name, any additional details you would like passed along, the store location, and please mention this post.

We look forward to hearing from you! -BNM

Bass Pro Shops Reviews