Newburgh, New York
1.9

It seems that Bass Pro is running a scam? You get great offers in the mail luring you to the store (No pun intended) When you arrive at the store part of the catch is that you apply for the Bass Pro Mastercard.

You get all of your purchases together, after spending a great deal of time trying to find an employee to assist you, only to have your application denied? But I have perfect credit you say? You ask why? They tell you "I don't know, but you will get your rejection letter in about a week." For now...no discount for you!!!

Is there a manager I can speak with? I have perfect credit and have never been denied for anything? "No they will not speak with you regarding the matter?" .....Next!

I watched as no less than four other "potential" customers were also declined for one of their Precious cards while I was waiting...All very heated about being declined as well! Do yourself a favor and take your hard earned $$ to a company that appreciates the hard working, bill paying, Americans!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Manager.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Lack of customer service.

Comments

Saw this happen. All said is accurate.

Many irate potential customers were turned away in my short visit.

Nearly left too when after being approved and checking out, learned 10% off if you use their credit card, only applied if you made a $200 purchase. Clerk used a coupon from behind register to compensate me.

Bass Pro Shops Reviews