I was passing by your Altoona Iowa store on August 4 th and decided to stop in. We live two hours away so only visit your store maybe 5 times a year.

Your store is clean, very friendly and helpful help. I had friends knowing I was heading to your store giving me a list of fishing lures that they wanted me to pick up for them. I had to go to Shields at the Jordan Creek Mall to get most of them.Their fishing dept is a fourth of the size of your store fishing dept. Their fishing section of soft plastics and hooks where full.

Your section looked like you were going out of business.

I took a couple of pictures of the Zoom section which was pretty much wiped out. This is the worst I have seen your fishing dept. but my other trips have not been a whole lot better.

I belong to a fishing club with about 35 members and they pretty much go on line and order there lures from your competitors. I don't care to go on line even though it might save me money.

I like Bass Pro, just disappointed with the fishing dept. Dale Valvoda Fort Dodge Iowa

Reason of review: out of stocks.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Out of stocks.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

AheadBumblebee, we apologize for the lack of lure inventory in our Altoona, IA store and thank you for bringing this to our attention. In order to submit your comments to our Retail Administration and the store manager for review, please email us at basspro@custhelp.com.

Please include your name, a good daytime phone number, and a brief description of the issue in your email.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. –ANA