2.5

I ordered a transducer bracket and when it finally arrived the original blister pack was torn open. Pieces were rattling around in the box as well as missing parts.

It was obvious that the product had been opened, assembled, disassembled and returned. There were deep scratches where nuts and bolts had been tightened. Whoever picked the order and packaged it did not give one thought that a customer does not want an opened package. I called customer service and was told that they would send me a return label in 5 days.

Upon their receipt of the damaged product they would process the order again and send me a new one.

No thanks, I will be wanting a full refund as I will never patronize Basspro again. There are other retailers out there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Shmoo, I sincerely apologize for your trouble regarding this purchase. We can of course refund the item for you rather than exchanging it if that is your preference.

If you would please email us at basspro@custhelp.com, we would be glad to ensure the return is handled to your satisfaction. Please include your full name, address, and order number, and we'll be glad to help with this.

We hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards, NSK.