2.8

As an avid fisherman, I'm buying items online way too much. I always try to stay away from BassPro for the following reason.

A majority of the time I may order 2 or 3 bags of a new plastic item. I can rationalize the $5 shipping by spreading it between the items purchased. The last 3 times Ive ordered online and the items are all "available" BassPro will send me an email saying the other item or 2 are out of stock and ship the one item. Its infuriating because when I get the email I can go right online and reorder the items they tell me are unavailable.

Scam???

Not sure but frustrating at its best. Ill stick with Landbigfish and Tacklewarehouse moving forward.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Being ripped off, Shipping from bass pro online is a nightmare.

Comments

BassProShopsCares
#1431996

We would like to take the time to apologize for your negative online shopping experience. We greatly value customer feedback and kindly ask for chance to address this issue with you directly.

Please contact us at basspro@custhelp.com with a brief explanation of your experience and any order details you can provide. We very much look forward to assisting you in the near future.

Have a great day. –ANA