7777 Victoria Gardens Lane, Rancho Cucamonga, California 91739, United States
5.0

Time to give away some of my old and buy newer high tech rods and reels. Bass Pro Shops the only place I go to get what I need because for me they have everything for me and family who always want to come along and shop too.Outdoor World in Rancho Cucamonga Ca.

is a spectacular place with all there Taxidermy, live fish aquariums and ponds, grandkids get so excited I have put a leash on them.Saturday was our day to gear up for our annual camping trip to Yosemite National Park.Thanks you guys are very good about helping the customers get what they come here for,your associates know your products and have the answers we need. Thank You Paul L.Estes Sr.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Bass Pro Shops Pros: Always a great place to come always bring the family.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Anonymous, thank you so much for your comments! We're always glad to hear of good experiences in our retail locations, and hope you continue to enjoy our stores for many years to come.

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us at basspro@custhelp.com.

Again, thank you, and have a wonderful day! Best regards, NSK.