Memphis, Tennessee
3.5

I bought a pair of Oakley bad man sun glasses part no 602001 I paid 400.00 dollars plus 37.00 taxes on July 27th 2015 from Bass Pro Memphis at pyramid did not notice lens was sticking outside of frame about 1/16 on an inch might not have been that way when I purchased I don t know for sure I wore them a few times.I had time today to take them for repair I called sunglass hut at Macy,s asked if they might be able to repair them they said maybe bring them to the store.I did the sales rep.at Macy,s said they were defective.He asked for receipt and said he would be able to replace them.I told him I bought them from Bass Pro and said He could not replace which I can understand why He could not based on the fact I bought at Bass Pro. I called Bass Pro explained what was going on. Bass Pro said they could not exchange the glasses.They told Me that I would have to call Oakley.Two thumbs up for Macy thumbs down for Bass Pro.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bass Pro Shops Pros: Good in store help.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Return policy.

Comments