2250 SW Gatlin Blvd, Port St Lucie, FL 34953, USA
1.8

I purchased a new Tracker boat from Port St. Lucie, FL Bass Pro in November of 2016.

The first three times I put it in the water I had to take it out and return to the service department for issues that would not allow the boat to run. ( Tilt would not work, Kill switch would not work, defective engine battery, etc.) Now the troweling motor batteries won't take a charge. I have been calling for three days and submitted an online request with no response. This morning I called and the phone range literally for 45 minutes with out a message or answer.

Even though the website says they open at 9, they don't answer the phones till 10. When I finally (10:25am) got to talk to someone in the service department, I was told that there were no appointments available till the end of November (after my warranty runs out).

I was told I could bring the batteries by and they could put them on the charger overnight and then test them, but if the problem is the charger, then that could not be addressed till the end of November which means that they are no longer under the 1 year warranty. Worst service I have ever experienced!

Comments

Kloee

Bass Pro Shops is committed to providing each and every one of our customers with the best possible service. We would like to apologize for the poor customer service experience you have had with our boat service center.

We look forward to working with you towards a resolution and ask that you contact us with your information at basspro@custhelp.com.

Have a wonderful day! -AA