10177 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572, USA
1.8

I went in today to exchange a part for my trolling motor(that I bought with my 23k boat).The part was picked out by one of the sales person who assured me it would fit and was the proper fit.I took the part home(24miles one way) only to find out it was wrong part.I went back to the store(24miles) to return it .I showed the sales person that he was giving the wrong Part for that boat.I figured out the right part (even service guy did not know).Both thanked me.I went back to return desk and asked what he could about the difference in price for a old Veteran(joking). He told me"Dont play that Veterans card with me"real nasty!I informed that I did not want to get in trouble over him today. I will be bring this up again at my VFW meeting and my American legion meeting.All this over a12 dollar diff.I am afraid to set foot in the store(where I spent thousands) again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bass Pro Shops Pros: Boat salepeople.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Custer exchange.

Comments

Kloee

DazzlingStork, Bass Pro Shops would like to apologize for your negative experience in one of our retail stores. In order to report this situation to our Retail Administration as well as the store manager, we urge you to contact us directly via email at custhelp@basspro.com.

Please provide the store location, date and approximate time of the occurrence and your contact information including name, phone number, and valid email address. In your email, please also include a brief description of the issue. We are glad to assist you further and we greatly thank you for your service to our country.

Have a wonderful day. –ANA

Kloee
@Kloee

My apologies please send your email to basspro@custhelp.com. –ANA

Bass Pro Shops Reviews