Sturgeon Lake, Minnesota

I bought a Barnett Wildcat c5 pkg it was put together on 8-25-12.So he starts walking away I ask him if it came with arrows he said no so I said can you show me the ones i need.

So he gets me my arrows and tells me to go down stairs and pay for it. So I spent around 500.00 dollars and got no factory warrenty or instructions & had to take it to another bow shop to show me how to operate it & adjust the scope .. I thought Bass Pro shops was more about its custumers then that.

I mean I drove from Bullitt co.to be treated like this ..

Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops?

Comments

Next time call 1-800-BASS-PRO and they will mail it or email it all to you, whichever you prefer.

Bass Pro Shops - In store service Bass Pro Shops "Hi, On my second visit to Dolphin Mall I visited the Bass Pro Shop. At the entrance two workers (female) were chatting and I interrupted them asking where to find lures. I..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Bass Pro Shops - Fishing Floats Review from Bellevue, Washington Bass Pro Shops "Bought floats for fishing drove all the way from michigan to Indiana.brought floats home for dishing or bobbers if you will.put night crawlers on linr with float and they sink..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more