3.1
Layout of Store

A GPS was on sale , at a great price, but it was out of stock at my local store so I got a raincheck.Well after a couple weeks I go to the website and now it says my local store has it in stock (low inventory) but I never received a call.

I thought it must have just arrived so I waited, next day still no call, website still says it is in stock. I will go there today and if it is sitting there on the shelf I will be very very upset.

Either the website has bogus information or the staff at the Bolingbrook, il store is incompetent.This is the kind of thing that stops me from ever shopping at BPS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bass Pro Shops. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Ebay that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Bass Pro Shops.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Bass Pro Shops to other companies on our site.

Comments

BassProShopsCares
Springfield, Missouri, United States #1252589
Bass Pro Shops Verified Representative

Good morning, Anonymous.Please let us know if you encounter any issues while in store.

We strive for excellent customer service in all interactions and are sorry to hear that we did not meet that expectation. Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com if we can be of any additional assistance.

Thank you!-BNM