175 Bass Pro Boulevard, Denham Springs, Louisiana 70726, United States
2.3

On Febuary 17, 2017 , I purchase a New 2016 Regency DL3 Pontoon boat , on this boat & motor ,once the break in hours are done I should be getting 5600 to 5800 rpms , well I am getting 5000 t0 5200 rpms on April 28 , 2017 , I drop the boat off @ the Bass Pro Service Center in Denham Springs La. , where I Purchase the boat, along with a punch with a few items that was wrong when I purchase it to get fix also , I ,also told them I would need my boat back May 26, 2017 , the guy told me he would do what he could to have it ready & that he should have it ready .

I was told that they had a two week waiting list , I call 2 weeks later & the woman on the phone was rather rude , and told me that again about the 2 week waiting list , Well I told her that it had been two weeks, so she checked & said that they had not touch it & that there 3 boats ahead of me . So I called a week later , Guess what still not ready & was told this time a 3 to 4 week waiting & still 3 boats ahead of me list by the same woman . By this time I was became angry but kept my kool . A week later on May 26, 2017 , I drove down to bass pro in Denham Springs La .

( 1 hour from where I Live ) I talk to the same Guy I dropped it off to @ the service center , he said sorry & let me pick up my boat to use it, Now keep in mind this has been a whole month that they have not touch my boat !

He ask when can I drop it back off I told him on June 16, 2017, which I did & when I did this guy was not there , Not sure if it was or was not the same woman I spoke to on the phone , But she was very rude also , so far tomorrow will be another week , still have not heard anything. I have contacted Tracker boats & filed a complaint , now waiting to hear from a REP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Service.

Comments