Palm Bay, Florida

Ordered a rod and reel to the store.Supposed to take 5-7 days and ship out the day after the order is placed.

I was told the order was shipped out and on it's way the day after I made the order. So I wait a week and my order still hasn't showed up. I use the live chat and they tell me that it has just shipped out today... Ok so can you just give me my money back so I can just go buy it in person.

They say no and they only way to refund is to wait until it arrives at the store. So what's the point then.

Time to wait another week!Don't order from bass pro ever.

Review about: Bionic Rod And Reel.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $140
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops?

Comments

Melbourne, Florida, United States #887830

That place is a piece of ***.

Try being their FedEx driver. Them and few other company's in the area, are the reason why I quit FedEx.

I have PLENTY of stories about this store and their goofy-*** employees and management. Because of them, I bought my Bow at the Archery store on US-1 instead (spent a grand total of 1235.00)

If you want service, don't go to cocky big box stores.