Palm Bay, Florida

Ordered a rod and reel to the store.Supposed to take 5-7 days and ship out the day after the order is placed.

I was told the order was shipped out and on it's way the day after I made the order. So I wait a week and my order still hasn't showed up. I use the live chat and they tell me that it has just shipped out today... Ok so can you just give me my money back so I can just go buy it in person.

They say no and they only way to refund is to wait until it arrives at the store. So what's the point then.

Time to wait another week!Don't order from bass pro ever.

Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops?

Comments

Melbourne, Florida, United States #887830

That place is a piece of ***.

Try being their FedEx driver. Them and few other company's in the area, are the reason why I quit FedEx.

I have PLENTY of stories about this store and their goofy-*** employees and management. Because of them, I bought my Bow at the Archery store on US-1 instead (spent a grand total of 1235.00)

If you want service, don't go to cocky big box stores.

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more