5000 Katy Mills Cir Suite 415, Katy, TX 77494, USA
2.9

Chris in Marine Accessories emphaticly promised me that "we will do right by you" regarding making up for for the original salesman's mistake regarding a promised rebate for my depth/fish finder. He promised that his manager, Michael would send me an in-store credit for the disputed amount.

Twice I spoke to him. The second time he told me that Michael had just returned from sick leave the day before and will see to it the following week. It is now the end of said following week and still no remedy. Now they don't even pick up when I called twice today.

The Assistant Store Manager is supposedly working out the issue them as I write this complaint.

Great products. Great selection. Great location.

BUT, this experience only confirms that I will only shop there only when I absolutely, positively NEED something or as a last resort. I definitely, will do my xmas shopping or other casual shopping elsewhere, as their service does not justify the sligjtly higher prices than the competitors.

No longer is BassProShop my "go-to" outdoors shopping destination.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Sales Representative.

Comments