I recently went to the Bass Pro Shop in Sevierville Tn. looking for information on Lake Guntersville in Alabama.

The first person I talked too in fishing didn't know too much about the lake but he did know someone at the store who fished it a lot and that is when he called on his radio for Phil. Phil was introduced to me and we had a wonderful chat about Guntersville and he was very knowledgeable about the lake and what kind of lures and line to use. Even thou he didn't work in the fishing department his knowledge of fishing was impressive and I ended up buying over several hundred dollars of fishing equipment upon his advise.

Phil provided me with his cell phone number and told me to call him if I had any other questions or concern. I would definitely recommend visiting the fishing department at the Sevierville Store and if you have any questions hopefully Phil will be there to answer them.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

basspro

Good morning, anonymous. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the fantastic experience that you had while visiting the Fishing Department.

We always enjoy reading stories such as this. I have taken this opportunity to forward your comments to the store manager to ensure Phil is recognized for a job well done and going above and beyond for our customers!

Good luck on the water and have a great day! --BNM