Carbonlite 2.0 combo went on sale on the 16th. Sat down to order online on the 18th and there are none available.

Called customer service to see when they would be availiable and they said they where out of stock and there was no plan to offer more for sale. This was not a while supplies last sale at least on the flier that was sent out. I was informed that there would be no rain checks or substitution. Really?

This is a two week sale and they are finished on day two? I can’t believe that any company would not try to make up for this monumental disaster on their part by offering some kind of substitute or rain check.!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

#1620184

Cry me a river! What a bunch of whiny little baby customers.

I had the same issue. Waited around the store for about 20 min asked about the combo and was told out of stock.

We sold out in the 1st 4 days and we do not offer rain checks and to try online. I got the same run around online out of stock no rain checks on combo.

But if you look at their site they have each reel and rod in stock. But will not make a combo for the sale price

BassProShopsCares

We would like to apologize for the issue you have encountered regarding the Johnny Morris Carbonlite 2.0 Combo. We ask that you please contact us with your comments and concerns directly so that we may further assist you.

Please email us at basspro@custhelp.com with a brief description of the issue, your name, and a good daytime phone number. Thank you.

We look forward to hearing from you. –ANA

@BassProShopsCares

You owe these people nothing. They missed a great deal on one *** of a combo. You run your business well and I've never had an issue.They were out of the right handed combo when I went in but you will hear no belly aching from me.Keep up the exceptional work.Nicholas J Rider