5.0

I met Ron Poppe at the counter and was inquiring about information on a purchase of an over/under shotgun for my grandson's college graduation gift. He was the most pleasant and the most personable man I could have had the opportunity of meeting on such a special occasion.

I think he took most everything that Bass Pro had to offer, off the shelf in o/u shotguns arena, for me to handle and review. He knew about each brand and made suggestions on all of them. At no time was he ever "pushy" on making a particular sale on a particular product. After about 45 minutes I decided on a 12 Ga.

Browning Citori O/U White Lightning. I myself have never owned a Browning nor have I ever owned a O/U. He had to special order it for me and the entire process was quick and professional. During our conversations, we chatted about different life experiences as if we had been life long friends.

Ron is a highly knowledgeable firearms man, not to mention a asset to your organization.

I feel that not only was I blessed with a knowledgeable associate, I had made a friend. Thanks Ron and thanks to Bass Pro for hiring such wonderful people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Bass Pro Shops Pros: Good in store help, Awesome service and salesman, Bass pro shop.

• Firearm Selection And Service

Comments

BassProShopsCares

Anonymous, thank you for sharing your experience with Ron at the Bass Pro Shops gun counter. We're always thrilled to hear of exceptional experiences and above-and-beyond customer service.

If you'd like to email us including the retail location at which you experienced this, as well as details about the experience and the name of the employee, we'll be more than happy to pass along these comments appropriately.

We'd love to hear from you! Best regards, NSK