On my second visit to Dolphin Mall I visited the Bass Pro Shop.
At the entrance two workers (female) were chatting and I interrupted them asking where to find lures. I was pointed to the lft of the store and told to look for a sales rep.
I looked around and finally spotted 'Carlos' whom was not too amused to help but walked me to the row where lures were. He gave some info and walked away saying if anything to let him know. When I needed help I looked around and found Carlos in the middle of the store where tackles are set up and found him on his phone. I asked him and was quickly told yeah that's good. I wanted some more time from him but his attention was towards his screen and he turned his back.
Not what you would call good service. Someone walking into a specialized store like yours and asking for advice is not welcomed and definitely not satisfied with the expertise of the workers. - I hope this is improved as Walmart will be the alternative next time I visit the US and look for fishing gear.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service in store and interest
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1 STAR * I have shopped bass pro for years however when they do not honor there own adds, its time to stop. This was not a limited quantity item..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "Had excellent experience with Natuzzi pieces from 20 years ago so decided to get a new reclining couch from them. Looked great upon delivery but very shortly the padding..."
- "I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."