Bass Pro Shops - In store service

On my second visit to Dolphin Mall I visited the Bass Pro Shop.

At the entrance two workers (female) were chatting and I interrupted them asking where to find lures. I was pointed to the lft of the store and told to look for a sales rep.

I looked around and finally spotted 'Carlos' whom was not too amused to help but walked me to the row where lures were. He gave some info and walked away saying if anything to let him know. When I needed help I looked around and found Carlos in the middle of the store where tackles are set up and found him on his phone. I asked him and was quickly told yeah that's good. I wanted some more time from him but his attention was towards his screen and he turned his back.

Not what you would call good service. Someone walking into a specialized store like yours and asking for advice is not welcomed and definitely not satisfied with the expertise of the workers. - I hope this is improved as Walmart will be the alternative next time I visit the US and look for fishing gear.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Service in store and interest

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Improve your (in store) customer support.
Product or service
Review category
review #894052

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bass Pro Shops? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 05 #1195104 Springfield, Missouri

Bass Pro Shops verified representative

Good morning,
We are so sorry to hear about your recent trip to BPS. Please email details to for further assistance. We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, MK

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bass Pro Shops. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bass Pro Shops.
Filing a new complaint about