Bass Pro Shops - In store service

56 of 296 Bass Pro Shops reviews

Hi,

On my second visit to Dolphin Mall I visited the Bass Pro Shop.

At the entrance two workers (female) were chatting and I interrupted them asking where to find lures. I was pointed to the lft of the store and told to look for a sales rep.

I looked around and finally spotted 'Carlos' whom was not too amused to help but walked me to the row where lures were. He gave some info and walked away saying if anything to let him know. When I needed help I looked around and found Carlos in the middle of the store where tackles are set up and found him on his phone. I asked him and was quickly told yeah that's good. I wanted some more time from him but his attention was towards his screen and he turned his back.

Not what you would call good service. Someone walking into a specialized store like yours and asking for advice is not welcomed and definitely not satisfied with the expertise of the workers. - I hope this is improved as Walmart will be the alternative next time I visit the US and look for fishing gear.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Service in store and interest

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Improve your (in store) customer support.
Product or service
BassProShopsCares

Aug 05, 2016 #1195104 Springfield, Missouri, United States

Bass Pro Shops verified representative

Good morning,
We are so sorry to hear about your recent trip to BPS. Please email details to basspro@custhelp.com for further assistance. We look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, MK

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.