Miami, Florida

Hi,

Related: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care Review

On my second visit to Dolphin Mall I visited the Bass Pro Shop.

At the entrance two workers (female) were chatting and I interrupted them asking where to find lures. I was pointed to the lft of the store and told to look for a sales rep.

I looked around and finally spotted 'Carlos' whom was not too amused to help but walked me to the row where lures were. He gave some info and walked away saying if anything to let him know. When I needed help I looked around and found Carlos in the middle of the store where tackles are set up and found him on his phone. I asked him and was quickly told yeah that's good. I wanted some more time from him but his attention was towards his screen and he turned his back.

Not what you would call good service. Someone walking into a specialized store like yours and asking for advice is not welcomed and definitely not satisfied with the expertise of the workers. - I hope this is improved as Walmart will be the alternative next time I visit the US and look for fishing gear.

I didn't like: Service in store and interest.

2.5
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Improve your (in store) customer support.

Had an Experience with Bass Pro Shops?

Comments

Linda

I asked a person in the store who said they were management why they charge for parking.the reply was its a town ordinance.i asked what that ordinance was.again they said a town rule.that is not an explaination and it was very rude.

BassProShopsCares
Bass Pro Shops Verified Representative

Good morning,

We are so sorry to hear about your recent trip to BPS.Please email details to basspro@custhelp.com for further assistance.

We look forward to hearing from you.Best regards, MK