It is ridiculous how long it takes to get a simple 2 lb order from Bass Pro Shops. I can order similar items and get them in 2 days from Amazon Prime but I'm still waiting for an order that was shipped by FedEx.

I ordered a gun cleaning kit that was in stock and they said that it was shipped. Not getting it last week I got online and spoke with a customer support through Chat. They told me that I would have it by today, Monday, the 22nd. You guessed it; it didn't arrive.

I got online again and spoke with customer support through Chat.

Now they said it will be another couple of days. Evidently the shipment from FedEx is in Phoenix, Arizona; got there supposedly at 9 pm.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bass Pro Shops Cons: Delivery.

Comments

BassProShopsCares

We sincerely apologize for the trouble you have had with your order. Bass Pro Shops is committed to providing the best possible service and we would like to address your issue directly.

Please provide us with the details of your order and a description of the problem to basspro@custhelp.com so that we may further assist you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a fantastic day! –ANA