1 Bass Pro Dr, Bridgeport, CT 06608, USA
2.5

On February 15, 2018 I went shopping for several birthday gifts. It was in the evening, so I dropped the bags in my home and got ready for the next day of work.

When we were being checked out the cashier was way too talkative his name is Reggie, and I was making sure all my items were being rung up correctly. My husband was with me also and he remembers Reggie wrapping up this birthday knife for my son. However on February 16, the next day I was putting together the 3 birthday present gift bags the knife was not there and 2 gem stone bracelets with my name and my daughters name on them were missing also. I immediately called the Bridgeport Connecticut store and was told to come down.

My husband and I went down and a security guard made a copy of our receipt and I stated that Oh,Reggie" checked us out and DID NOT put the 3 items in our bag! The security officer stated, I'm paraphrasing, "Oh REGGIE, this has happened before!!!! I waited and a worker told me he viewed the tape and SORRY! I stated I it is my son's birthday gift and I DON"T have it!

It must of been not given to me at the store, since we had several bags and this Reggie was a TALKING MACHINE!! I asked to speak to the MOD, Loretta, she viewed the tape NEVER asking us to view with her and she stated sorry nothing she can do! She Stated" I MUST OF LOST IT!" She was indifferent and flippant to me! As we were speaking a customer in front of us left the store and LEFT BEHIND his large fishing net, the employees looked at each other and after a few minutes walked outside, came back not finding the customer.

They could care less the couldn't find the customer that just left! The employees chuckled!!! So right in front of me and my husband we witnessed a customer not getting all their merchandise they PAID for leave the store without all their stuff. I told manager LORETTA I will NEVER shop at Bass Pro shop again, because I felt sad that she didn't believe me that the 3 items were left in the store.

I also feel sad, because I love shopping at this store, as my husband. I also want to tell you we did purchase the items with Christmas gift card, cash and gift cards my husband worked really hard to attain through his employer's rewards program. I am not sure if manager LORETTA saw that and decided to not act on this important matter to me. This manager needs to be retrained in customer service and might I add my husband and I our seniors.

She is a disrespectful, indifferent, and a entitled manager who will not bring in my future business nor all my friends!

Please advice me! Respectfully, Lisa Perillo

Product or Service Mentioned: Bass Pro Shops Manager.

Reason of review: DID NOT RECEIVE 3 ITEMS and they were paid for! It seems it is common practice that customers do not get all their items at time of check-out. I did witness this on n2/15/2018 Bridgeport, Connecticut Store: Manager Loretta .

Comments

BassProShopsCares

We regret to hear of your recent shopping experience in one of our retail stores. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to forward the details of this incident to our Retail Administration as well as the store manager for review.

Please contact us at basspro@custhelp.com with your name, phone number, and a brief description of the issue so that we may further assist you.

Thank you for your feedback. –ANA