3.7
Layout of Store

We checked in on 1-12-18 and a young man by the name of Chin handled our checkin. I asked if you had Valet and he said no.

I asked if there was a concierge and he said no. I asked if there was a cart to take all our bags up and he said no. I do believe there was a big communication break down with him AS he was exchange student. He never informed us where guests are to park in the lot outside.

On Sunday between 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm Approx. our truck was broken into and my husbands work briefcase was stolen with about 15,000 dollars of invoices and $2600 in checks. Had we known we were parking in the wrong lot (the one not for guests) maybe we would not have lost all that. Our window was smashed and our truck door lock drilled out.

Officer Irvin with Memphis PD said this was the 7th burglary in the Bass Pro/Big Cypress Lodge lot in a short period of time. It is very apparent that Bass Pro has inadequate security for it’s guests and patrons. We spent thousands with your company over this vacation and now have over $2,500 of damages to our truck in addition to what we lost in contents.

We asked the manager of the Big Cypress Lodge inside the Bass Pro to comp our stay (a misly $1,100) but yet he refused. We feel since they know of their crime issue and failed to tell us they should help us out.

Review about: Bass Pro Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: poor customer service and lack of security on premise.

I liked: Accomodations.

I didn't like: Safety of the parking lot and the rude gm.

Comments

Bass pro wants two hrs labor to screw a trolling motor bass to the floor, that’s ridiculous, do it my self

BassProShopsCares
#1420771
Bass Pro Shops Verified Representative

We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay in Memphis. In order to address the situation further, please email us at basspro@custhelp.com.

Include a description of the issue along with your name and phone number. We appreciate your feedback.

Have a great day! –ANA